Monday, April 27, 2009

Million coin cheat now works!

The million coin cheat for bean counters works! I realized this when I read flubby123456s blog! So, here is what you do!
1. Go to the coffee shop and click the coffee bean bag.
2. Right before you walk on the bag, click your igloo button!
3. In your igloo, if done right, there will be a box asking if you want to play bean counters. Say yes.
4. It will take you to bean counters!
5. Play and when you are done, click the exit button.
6. Keep exiting and clicking ok!
I earned 40,000 with this glitch!
Cowtail5

4 comments:

  1. WHAT ABOUT, If I give you rare penguin(s) and admin for coin code?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe flubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cowtail you have a coin code?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do!!!
    cowtail5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come back later!