Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rare penguin contest round 2!!

Ok, finally I have made round 2!!! Only juju, packer, superpriplup, and matthew772 may enter! Ok, for the next round, it is riddles. Comment you answers to the riddles in this post. 2 penguins will be elimanated.
1. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

2. You can have me but cannot hold me;
Gain me and quickly lose me.
If treated with care I can be great,
And if betrayed I will break.
What am I?

3. What is it that, after you take away the whole, some still remains?

4. George's mother had three children: one named April, one named May, and one named what?(what is the third kids name??)

5. What does man love more than life?
Fear more than death or mortal strife?
What do the poor have, what the rich require,
And what contented men desire?
What does the miser spend, the spendthrift save,
And all men carry to their graves?

Good luck!
cowtail5

8 comments:

  1. 1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. no
    5. yes
    *4/5* not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. No
    2. No
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. No
    2/5 not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. No
    2, No
    3. No
    4. No
    5. No
    0/5 good try. Keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did do a good job though mat! I will have another contest soon ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is another round. But, you and juju probably made it to the next round. I am waiting one more day for packers entrie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when is the next round?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come back later!